Support for Sex-Workers Toowoomba
At Rahab, we seek to show women in the sex industry love by meeting them exactly where they are at- in brothels, strip clubs, homes, and streets- and offer them friendship, support and acceptance.
What is Rahab?
Rahab is a non-denominational Christian Ministry with volunteers who have a heart for those in the sex industry.
We offer friendship and love by:
1. Visiting the local strip club & brothel on a regular basis
2. We offer food and gifts as a way of building rapport and relationship
3. Meeting them for coffee
4. Offering Pastoral Care
5. Helping them transition out of the industry if requested
Rahab aims to help restore, inspire, and assist those who feel trapped emotionally, physically, financially, or spiritually in the sex industry to discover their worth and purpose in life.
How Can You Assist Us?
2. Finances to help fund the food, gifts, and transitions out of the industry
3. Become a member of the Rahab team
4. Invite us to speak to your church, organisation, or group to spread the word
If You Want Some Help
If you are in the sex industry and are feeling like you need someone to talk to, it’s no accident that you have found this page. Rahab is a place where you can find acceptance and friendship to help guide you to a more hope-filled future.
We would love to take you out for coffee, listen to you, find out how we can help, or just spend time hanging out with you.